Tuesday 13 January 2015

Final Tour Poster (Charles Mossman)

Based upon the final results collected, most of our audience prefer my tour poster that I have designed. I have now finished the tour poster for our group. Through the comments and feedback I have been given from people I believe that I have created a professional tour poster that will be used to promote the artist and our music video. In addition my research into tour posters has benefit me as well, which has allowed me to construct and put together a professional poster. I have used the typical codes and conventions in order to put together this media product. Below I have inserted an image of the final tour poster. You can visit my individual blog page to view my progression post throughout making the product. Fell free to leave any comments below and tell me your review of the media product I have designed.


No comments:

Post a Comment